We welcome you to share your insight and recent studies on Oil Gas research/study & management with keynote talks, oral, poster presentations & workshops.
Who Should Attend
- Vice Presidents/Senior Vice Presidents/Executive Vice Presidents
- Heads/Leaders/Deans/Professors/Associate Professor/Assistant Professors/Lecturers
- Oil and Gas Industries Business Entrepreneurs/Developers and Investigators
- Scientists, Researchers
- Students (Graduates and Undergraduates)
- Research Scholars
- Institutes & Research Centers
- Directors of Association and Society
- Experts and Delegates
- Research Institutes
- Petrochemistry Engineers
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at email@example.com